Use this analogue UV sensor module extends to extend your light sensing spectrum. Its UV photodiode will detect light ranging from 240-370 nm (thus including UVB and most of the UVA spectrum). As the photodiode has a very small nano-ampere signal level, the device contains an opamp to amplify this signal.
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Output voltage: 0 V to 1 V (0-10 UV index)
- Response time: 0.5 second
- Accuracy: +/- 1 UV index
- Radiation wavelength: 200-370 nm
- Current consumption: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 24 x 15 mm