ST6U StripBoard is a prototyping circuit board with a standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board. It has 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers and other parts. ST6U is a standard double height (6U) Eurocard/VME size. Off-the-shelf enclosures and card cages are available. ST6U accepts two standard 64-pin or 96-pin DIN-41612 connector for backplane applications or expansion. The connector footprint gives easy access to connector rows 1 and 3. Row 2 has unconnected pads. ST6U is higher quality than traditional stripboard. The holes are drilled, not punched. The base material is high-quality FR4 glass epoxy board. It has better stability and moisture resistance than boards using phenolic or SRBP (synthetic resin bonded paper) which can warp with exposure to humidity.
- Standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board
- 1oz/ftsq copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering; lead-free and RoHS compatible
- 90 x 62 holes (90 strips), 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers
- Standard double height (6U) Eurocard/VME size: 9.2" wide, 6.3" long, 1/16" thick (233 x 160 x 1.6mm)