ST3U StripBoard is a prototyping circuit board with a standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board. It has 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers and other parts. It is higher quality than traditional stripboard. The holes are drilled, not punched. The base material is high-quality FR4 glass epoxy board. It has better stability and moisture resistance than boards using phenolic or SRBP (synthetic resin bonded paper), which can warp with exposure to humidity.
- Standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board
- 1oz/ftsq copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering; lead-free and RoHS compatible
- 38 x 62 holes (38 strips), 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers
- Standard single height (3U) Eurocard/VME size: 3.9" wide, 6.3" long, 1/16" thick (100 x 160 x 1.6mm)