This power limiter is custom-designed for the RF Explorer series of RF spectrum analyzers. It's 3 devices in one: a power limiter, to allows all RF Explorers to be used in strong field areas (up to +30dBm, DC-3GHz); a DC blocker, to protect against DC offsets up to 16V; a 6dB attenuator to allow you a greater range of measurements (remember to set the attenuation compensation in the settings on your RF Explorer).
All of this is housed in a rugged yet low-profile aluminum case.
- Frequency range: DC ~ 3.0 GHz
- DC block: +16V DC
- Input Power rating: 1 Watt (+30dBm)
- Output power max: +4 dBm.
- Attenuation: 6 dB
- Impedance (Nominal): 50Ω
- V.S.W.R (Max): 1.25 : 1
- Connector type: SMA male – female
- Connector: Brass / Gold plating
- Body: Aluminum