Seeeduino Cloud is a microcontroller board based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE and ATmega32u4. HE is a high performance, low cost 150M, 2.4G WiFi module which means “core” in Chinese and with an Open Source OpenWrt system inside. Seeeduino Cloud is also an Arduino compatible board, 100% compatible with Grove, shield and IDEs(Arduino IDE 1.5.3 and later). Except for the normal interface of Arduino, Seeeduino Cloud has built-in Ethernet and WiFi support, a USB-A port which makes it very suitable for those prototype design that needs network connection and mass storage. It is also a good idea to make Seeeduino Cloud to an IoT gateway.
- Compatible with Arduino Yun
- Based on Dragino WiFi IoT module HE
- Open Source OpenWrt system inside
- Support 2.4Ghz WiFi, 802.11 b/g/n
- Support Ethernet
- Support USB 2.0
- Size: 75.10mm x 53.39mm x 11.50mm / 2.95"x 2.10 x 0.45"
- Working temperature: -20~60°C
- Surface color: Red