Measures the freezing point of coolants and concentration of Ethylene/Propylene Glycol.
Refractometer measures the Propylene/Ethylene Glycol freezing point from -50 to 0°C and the Specific Gravity of battery acid from 1.11 to 1.30 and provides a quick reference of battery charge condition. Requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution for fast and accurate readings. Automatic Temperature Compensation provides repeatable measurements on an easy to read scale. Prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment. Includes carrying case and calibration screwdriver.
- Measures -50 to 0°C Propylene/Ethylene Glycol freeze point and 1.11 to 1.30 Specific Gravity of Battery Acid
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Requires only 2 or 3 drops of solution
- The prism and lens with a simple focus adjustment
- Complete with case, calibration screwdriver, plastic pipette and calibration solution