Unique pH stick meter with rugged refillable flat surface pH electrode.
Now you can test pH on the spot easily and accurately with the ExStik® PH110 Waterproof pH Meter. The durable ExStik® meter features a flat surface refillable electrode for measuring pH in liquids, semi-solids, and solids – no more electrode breakage or clogged junctions. Since you can refill the ExStik® quickly, you won't need to worry about the shelf life of its electrode. the ExStik® meter is an invaluable tool for measuring the pH in shampoo, body wash, facial cleansers, lotions, creams, and more. Use it to monitor pools and spas, or to measure acidity and alkalinity in soil, skin, and carpeting. It's valuable in hydroponic gardening or farming. Get important readings in cement, agriculture, fish farming, wastewater, antifreeze recycling, food preparation, cleaning supplies, and manufacturing of paper, pulp, and paint.
- Refillable pH electrode that can be reused by refilling the reference solution once it depletes
- Obtains continuous high accuracy using fresh reference solution
- Fast and easy steps to refill your electrode
- Eliminates the concern of electrode shelf life
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration automatically recognizes buffer solutions. Order pH buffers separately
- Complete with refillable pH electrode, 1.5mL bottle KCI, 2 reference junctions, 2 removal tools, protective cap, sample cup, four 3V CR-2032 batteries, and 48" (1.2m) neckstrap