The "industry standard" XLR cable connector, easy to assemble with only 4 parts and no screws. Compact design with sturdy diecast shell, fibreglass reinforced hard plastic insert and chuck type strain relief for secure clamping of all cables.
The XX series offer several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
- Nickel housing, Silver contacts
- Unique cage design for low contact resistance and high integrity
- Incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Solid metal latch which is larger and easier to handle
- Additional ground spring contacts for better shell ground continuity
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster