1800 watt Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) system. Protects sensitive electronics, computer accessories and home theater equipment from power-related damage and performance problems. Extends the useful life of connected equipment by providing optimum voltage conditions for enhanced efficiency and cooler internal operating temperatures. Reliable transformer-based voltage correction circuits maintain 120V nominal output during voltage fluctuations between 89 and 147V. Three levels of voltage stabilization offer targeted response for over-voltages, under-voltages and severe brownouts. Prevents equipment damage and power related performance problems for computer accessories, printers, home theater equipment, a/v components and other sensitive electronic devices. Network-grade AC surge and EMI/RFI noise suppression. Supports loads up to 1800 watts, 15A maximum. Includes 6 AC outlets, 6 ft AC line cord and 7 diagnostic LEDs which display incoming voltage level, surge suppression status and line fault status. 2 year warranty. 25,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- Premium automatic voltage regulation (AVR), power conditioning and AC surge suppression
- Maintains regulated 120V nominal output over an input range of 89 to 147
- 1800 Watts / 15A maximum capacity
- 6 NEMA5-15R outlets, 6 foot AC cord
- LEDs display incoming voltage range, surge suppression and line fault status