General purpose tubing for industrial and commercial applications such as electrical insulation and protecting in-line components, disconnect terminals, and splices.
Used for jacketing wire bundles and light-duty harness and identifying or color-codes wires, cables, terminals, and components.
- Flame retardant, flexible polyolefin tubing
- Operating temperature: -55°C - 125°C
- Minimum shrink temperature: 70°C
- Minimum fully recovery temperature: 110°C
- Resistant to common fluids and solvents
- Excellent physical, chemical, and electrical properties
- Size: 1/16" x 4ft (2mm x 1.22m)