The 87V MAX contains all the trusted features of the most popular DMM used today, the Fluke 87V, plus much more.
Fluke’s most rugged digital multimeter. The 87V MAX is built with an industrial strength case and a removable holster. The holster doubles as a test probe holder for one-handed operation. Withstands drops up to 4-meters (13 feet)
Fully waterproof and dust proof, to work reliably in all the places that you need to work. The meter has an extended operating temperature range of -40 °C (for up to 20 minutes) to +55 °C.
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Min/Max/Average recording, plus 150 μs Peak min-max to capture variations automatically
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on variable frequency motor drives (VFDs) and other electrically noisy equipment
- Large display digits, 2-level bright white backlight and backlit keypad buttons for increased visibility
- Hi resolution 20,000 count display mode
- Long battery life (800 hours)
- IP67 rated