STEM kits introduce children into the world of Science – Technology – Engineering and Mathematics through a completely new learning approach! Construct exciting models while learning scientific and technological subjects and doing experiments in each theme.
Learn all about the ingenious Sir Isaac Newton’s laws of motion which are the basis of classical mechanics that still describe most everyday life situations. Observe the effects of kinetic and potential energy and see first-hand how energy is transformed from one form to the other.
Build 8 working models such as a ballistic catapult, a gravity fan, a collision car, a moving cabin, a balloon powered plane and a dragster.
Kit comes with a 42-page booklet filled with scientific principles, experimental activities, quiz and building instructions! Full colour images, drawings and interesting facts. Thought provoking building challenges and exercises. Provision to write, note results and draw conclusions.
- Newton's first law of motion and the relation between force and motion
- Newton's second law of motion and the relation between force, mass and acceleration
- Newton's third law of motion and the physics of action and reaction forces
- Concept of Momentum
- Fundamental properties of energy
- What factors affect potential and kinetic energies
- Interactive 3D instructions; PC, smartphone and tablet friendly
- All parts are non-toxic and made to last.