AC outlet load handling capabilities plus Outlet Tester functions.
Circuit and wiring issues can introduce shock hazards (from grounding issues) and can compromise performance of machinery and equipment (from poor ground impedance, lack of sufficient voltage under load and/or high ground-to-neutral voltage). The CT70 is a GFCI and AC Circuit Analyzer which covers outlet load handling and outlet tester functions. Complete with AC test cord (standard North American 3-prong plug).
- AC Load Tester functions:◦Selectable loads of 12, 15 and 20 Amps
- Measures loaded and unloaded AC Line Voltage
- Calculates and displays % Voltage Drop and Line Impedance
- Displays Peak Line Voltage and Frequency
Outlet Tester functions:
- Neutral to Ground Voltage
- Hot, Neutral and Ground Impedance
- GFCI Trip Time and Trip Current
- Open or Reversed wiring
- Complete with AC test cord (standard North American 3-prong plug)