Keep productivity high and operational costs low, with the Amprobe AT-3500 Underground Cable Locator. It is the rugged, economical solution for locating cable, wires and pipes that are underground if they are energized or de-energized. Great for parking lot and airport lighting applications, it precisely pinpoints buried services, with exceptionally fast sound and meter response.
The backlit, multiple-segment, bar graph, digital display, plus audible indicators easily locate cables and wires. The AT-3500 Underground Cable Locator employs the proven 33 kHz frequency for most locating applications. To avoid lines at utility construction sites, it also offers the highly sensitive power and radio modes. Take depth measurements with the simple press of a button.
- Locates underground energized and de-energized wires, cables and pipes
- Three testing modes for best accuracy
- Passive power (50/60 Hz)
- Passive radio (RF)
- Active T-3500 signal generator with induction mode directly connected to the cable with test leads or optional clamp
- Active mode depth measurement up to 16’ (4.9m)
- Semi-automatic gain control – fast signal location and control
- 33 kHz active frequency – best frequency for general locating
- Precise pinpointing of buried services and exceptionally fast sound and meter response with backlight multiple multiple-segment
- Complete instrument, ready for use with receiver, transmitter, connection cable, ground stake and ground cable