Small size doesn’t mean small features. The Amprobe AMP-25 Mini-Clamp is pocket-sized, enabling quick and easy spot checks of electrical systems. With its rugged construction and CAT III 600V rating, the AMP-25 is a must-have professional troubleshooting tool for commercial electricians and electrical contractors.
The AMP-25 is designed to measure AC/DC load current and inrush current for motors. Essential features like True-RMS, non-contact voltage and low pass filter make this clamp stand tall next to clamps twice its size. With the AMP-25, you never have to sacrifice performance for size.
- True-RMS for noisy environments provides accuracy and dependability
- AC & DC current to 300 A (10mA resolution)
- Low pass filter for variable frequency drives
- Inrush current for motor start-up monitoring
- Non-contact voltage detection (NCV)
- Jaw opening to 1 in (25 mm)
- DCA zero and data hold
- Auto power off
- Large LCD backlit display
- Safety Rated CAT III 600 V