An intelligent cooling fan system designed to be mounted onto a wide range of 19-inch racks requiring quiet or high airflow cooling, prevent overheating, ensure constant performance, and extend their lifespan. The LCD digital controller features a programmable thermostat with automated speed control, alarm warnings, status alerts, and backup memory. The system is housed in a solid aluminum construction that takes up two rack units of space (2U). Each aluminum frame is anodized with a light-brush finish, then the corners CNC-machined and edges chamfered for a high-end professional appearance. The fans are set to exhaust out heated air and should be positioned near the top of the rack; (Note: an exhaust version of this model is also available, sold separately). This complete kit includes the 2U fan unit, corded 6-ft thermal probe, user’s manual, rack mount screws, cage nuts, and corded 6-ft power supply.
- An intelligent fan system designed for cooling audio video, DJ, server, network, and IT equipment racks.
- Protects rack-mount equipment from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- Programmable thermostat controller with automated speed control, alarm warnings, and backup memory.
- Premium anodized aluminum construction with CNC-machined detailing for a professional appearance.
- Size: 2U Rack Space | Design: Exhaust | Airflow: 50 to 220 CFM | Noise: 10 to 36 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball