The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures. For non-cooling ventilation applications, the controller can provide a readout of the duct fan’s speed and status; and the programming can be set to run continuously at customizable speeds with easy shut-off and power on-off memory. Additional features includes an alarm system, eco-mode, display lock or off while programs are running, three back-light settings and two buffer options. Features a detachable 8-foot precision thermal probe that is water resistant.
This quiet duct fan system is popular in a variety of applications including cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, racks, and cabinets. Due to its low noise and advanced control features, it’s also used in various air circulation and ventilation projects including hydroponic grow rooms and tents, exhausting bathrooms and attics, and other installations.
- Intelligent controller with thermostat programming, speed control, alarm warnings, and backup memory.
- Mixed flow design combined with a PWM-controlled DC-motor for a truly quiet and energy efficient performance.
- Kit also includes thermal probe, AC power adapter, two duct clamps, and all necessary mounting hardware.
- Duct Size: 6” | Dimensions: 7.9 x 12.6 x 8.4 in. | Airflow: 351 CFM | Noise: 32 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball
- Fan Approvals: UL, cUL,TUV, RoHS