The ultra-quiet AIRPLATE T3 fan system is designed to cool home theaters, entertainment centers, and audio video cabinets. Features a CNC machined aluminum frame with a modern brushed black finish. Fans are set to exhaust air out the frame but this can be reversed to intake air using a screw driver. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a cabinet and power it through a standard wall outlet. The controller features an on-board processor with active temperature monitoring as well as intelligent programming that will automatically adjust fan speeds to respond to varying temperatures.
- An ultra-quiet fan system designed for cooling cabinets that requires minimal noise.
- Automated programming that self-adjusts cooling power in response to changing temperatures.
- Features a LCD display with an alarm system, display lock, six fan speeds, two buffer options, and memory.
- Fan and controller contain CNC machined aluminum frames with a modern brushed black finish.
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.3 in | Airflow: 52 CFM | Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball