A one-part durable acrylic lacquer pigmented with a highly conductive nickel flake. It utilizes a solvent based system with no heat cure necessary. The cured coating is smooth, hard, and abrasion resistant. It provides strong adhesion to plastics, excellent conductivity, and strong corrosion resistance, even in marine environments.
Designed to provide a conductive coating to the interior of plastic electronic enclosures to suppress EMI/RFI emissions. It excels when corrosion resistance is a concern.
- UL Recognized (File # E202609)
- Tested in compliance with IEEE Std. 299-1997
- Provides effective EMI/RFI shielding over a broad frequency range
- Volume resistivity of 0.0042 Ω·cm
- Smooth, durable, and abrasion resistant
- Can be applied by spray or brush
- Quick dry time, no heat cure required
- Mild solvent system, safe on polystyrenes
- Strong adhesion to acrylic, ABS, polycarbonate, and other injection molded plastics
- Excellent adhesion to wood, ceramics, copper, and aluminum
- Extremely corrosion resistant, suitable for harsh marine environments