Silver Conductive Epoxy: 10 Mins. Working Time / Extreme Conductivity is an electronic grade epoxy that combines moderate curing rate and extreme conductivity with ease of use. It has a convenient 1-to-1 ratio, a workable ten minutes pot life, and a moderate curing rate. It achieves an operational level in five hours at room temperature. With heat, the 8330 cures in less than 15 minutes and maximizes its conductivity. The cured adhesive bonds very well to most substrates used in electronic assemblies; resists thermal and mechanical shocks; and provides the low resistivity needed for many operating conditions. The 8330 epoxy adhesive provides high conductivity seals, bonds, and repairs of electronic devices.
- 19 g (6mL)
- Excellent 0.0010 Ω·cm electrical resistivity and 1.6W/(m·K) thermal conductivity
- Easy 1:1 mix ratio
- Adheres to most electronic substrates
- Stores and ships at room temperature—no freezing or dry ice required
- Very long shelf life of at least two years—even when stored at room temperature
- Strong water and chemical resistance to brine, acids, bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons