For encapsulating and potting electronics in high temperature environments, aggressive chemical environments, or where improved technology protection is desired. Bonds to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics.
- High physical strength and chemical resistance
- Suitable for extreme environments, such as submersion in salt water, acids, bases, fuels, and alcohols
- Protects against strong vibrations, abrasions, and direct physical impact
- Extremely difficult to remove - grants incredible technology protection
- Maximum service temperature of 275°C (527°F)