A thermally conductive two-part epoxy adhesive with a long working life. It is dark grey, smooth, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substances.
This product is used to bond heat sinks, LEDs, and other heat-generating components in electronic assemblies. It is suitable for use with dual-syringes, mix-tips, and automatic dispensing systems.
- 25mL (0.84 fl oz)
- Thermal conductivity of 1.2 W/(m·K)
- 1:1 mix ratio
- Working life: 4 hours
- Cure time: 80 minutes at 80 °C (176 °F)
- Provides strong electrical insulation
- High compressive strength
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Shelf life: ≥3 years
- RoHS 3 compliant