Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the 62 MAX+ infrared thermometer is everything you’d expect from the experts in measurement tools. Small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use. IP54 rated for dust and water resistance. Precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. In fact, the 62 MAX+ is so tough, it's the only IR thermometer around you can handle without care.
- Temperature Range: -30 to 650°C / -22 to 1202°F
- Accuracy: ±1.0 °C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater; ±2.0 in -10 °C to 0 °C range; ±3.0 in -30 °C to -10 °C range
- Response Time: <300ms (95% of reading)
- Optical Resolution: 12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.2°F
- Power: 1x AA battery (approx. 8 hour run time with laser and backlight enabled)
- Weight: 255g / 9oz