This meter uses TDR technology to measure overall cable length or the distance to a cable fault. It also uses advanced signal processing to identify opens and shorts. An internal library of standard cable types means you don't have to enter Velocity of Propagation (VOP) information. For non-standard cables, the VOP is adjustable from 0-99%. The meter generates an oscillating tone that is detectable with a standard probe for tracing and identifying pairs within a cable.
- Suitable for testing all types of communication cables
- Simple operation with automatic distance display
- Internal library of 39 standard cable types
- Compact, ergonomic design
- Tough ABS plastic case, test leads and holster