The OSEPP 16 x 2 LCD Display and Keypad shield interfaces with the Arduino board using digital pin 4 to10 and analog pin 0. The contrast can be adjusted via a trim pot and the backlit can be turn on and off. The shield is 5V compatible.
- Mates with Arduino and Arduino compatible boards
- Display up to 16 characters by 2 line
- Integrated the SPLC780D 16 COMs x 40 SEGs dot-matrix LCD controller and driver
- 5V operating voltage
- 5 button keypad – up, down, left, right, and select
- Brings out the Arduino’s reset button to the top of the shield