Anti-static treated polyimide film with pressure sensitive silicone adhesive is designed to minimize the effect of static during stripping and peeling and provides optimal performance in electrical and thermal insulation.
Ideal for wave soldering, insulating circuit boards and where electrostatic discharge is a concern.
- High dielectric strength
- Highly resistant to heat and chemicals.
- Puncture and tear resistant at high temperatures.
- Silicone adhesive protection without leaving any residue
- Temperature up to 500°F / 260°C
- Less than <50 volts Removal from Roll
- 32.9M (108 feet)