The HDMI port has been removed to add two Grove connectors (one I2C, one UART), making it easier to connect to Seeed Studio's large family of Grove sensors. It has also updated the 5V barrel to microUSB port. It also features an onboard real-time clock with a replaceable battery backup.
Otherwise, the board features the same familiar processor, memory, and coding you've come to love.
- M3358BZCZ100 1GHz ARM® Cortex-A8 Processor
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC Onboard Flash
- 3D Graphics Accelerator
- NEON Floating-Point Accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit Microcontroller
- USB Client for power and communications
- USB Host
- Grove connectors (I2C and UART)
- RTC w/ battery backup
- 2x 46-pin Headers
- Debian Linux flashed to eMMC (formerly Angstrom)
- Software Compatability: Angstrom Linux, Android, Ubuntu, Cloud9 IDE on Node.js with BoneScript, and more...